CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE
In line with the latest Government guidance, a number of retailers have now reopened at Victoria Place. All stores now open are detailed below:
- Sainsbury’s is open Monday to Sunday between 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Holland & Barrett is open Monday to Friday between 7:30am – 9:00pm, Saturday between 9:00am – 8:00pm and Sunday between 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Boots is open Monday to Friday between 7:30am – 7:00pm. The Boots Pharmacy will be open Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Dorothy Perkins is open Monday to Friday between 10:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday between 10:00am – 4:00pm and closed on Sunday
- HEMA is open Monday to Tuesday between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Wednesday to Friday between 9.00am – 7.00pm, Saturday between 9.00am – 6.00pm and Sunday 11.00am to 5.00pm
- Neon Sheep is open Monday to Saturday between 9:00am – 6:00pm and Sunday between 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Mountain Warehouse is open Monday to Saturday between 8:00am – 7:00pm and Sunday between 10:30am – 7:00pm
- Lush is open Monday to Sunday between 11:30am – 6:30pm
- Claire’s is open Monday to Saturday between 10:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday between 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Lola’s Cupcakes is open Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 11:00am – 6:00pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 7:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday between 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Pylones is open Monday to Saturday between 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Perfume Shop is open Monday to Saturday between 11:00am to 7:00pm. On Sunday it is closed
- Pret is open Monday to Friday between 7:00am – 2:00pm, Saturday between 8:00am – 3:00pm. On Sunday it is closed
- Body Shop is open Monday to Saturday between 8:00am – 6:00pm and Sunday between 11:00am – 6:00pm
We would like to ask all visitors to please be considerate of others and to follow the latest Government social distancing guidance. Each of us has a part to play in the fight against Coronavirus, and by following and respecting the measures we have put in place, we can help to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus and protect everyone’s safety and wellbeing. It is also now compulsory to wear a face covering when visiting Victoria Place.
We would like to thank you all for your support and understanding during this challenging time.
When it comes to life’s necessities it’s always good to know what’s what and where to find it. So here we give you the lowdown on toilets, car parking, cash machines and more at Victoria Place. To view on Google Maps click here.
FREE PUBLIC WI-FI
We offer FREE Public WI-FI throughout Victoria Place.*
*Exclusions may apply.
The toilets at Victoria Place include baby changing and disabled facilities and can be found on our Food Terrace on the upper level. Members of the public with RADAR keys and “Can’t Wait Cards” can also use the disabled facilities if required. Turn right at the top of the escalator / out of the lift and you’ll find them through the double doors between Subway and McDonald’s. The public toilet facilities are free to customers, these toilets are monitored on a regular basis and there is a member of the centre housekeeping team in attendance throughout the day. It is our objective to keep these facilities clean and well maintained. On occasions this is not always possible due to acts of vandalism and misuse. Victoria Place welcome any constructive comments from customers on standards within Victoria Place public toilets. You can send your comments to us via the submissions form on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Raphaels Bank operate over 330 ATMs in the UK. These are mainly found at travel gateways including airports, railway stations and the London Underground Network. Raphaels Bank can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 561 0058. ATMs can be located in Victoria Place between Pret A Manger and Pylones on the Mall Level of the Shopping Centre.
LIFTS & ESCALATORS
Access to and from Victoria Railway Station can be gained via a lift located at the Gatwick Express entrance between platforms 14 and 15, which will take you to the car park and the taxi rank entrance of Victoria Place. We’re sorry that there is not a more direct access between Victoria Railway Station and Victoria Place due to the physical constraints of the building. Please contact us if you require more information.
Access to the main mall level of Victoria Place can be gained via a platform lift, located at the Eccleston Bridge road entrance. Once inside there is a lift to the Food Terrace level, located towards the centre of the mall.
If you’re visiting Victoria Place or Victoria Railway Station by car, the car park can be found on Eccleston Bridge. Access is via Bridge Place, Belgrave Rd or Bulleid Way. Follow the postcode SW1W 9SJ on your sat nav.
ABOUT THE CAR PARK
The Victoria Railway Station car park is managed by APCOA who can be contacted on 0845 0774 224.
Complaints and refunds can be received at NWRparkingrefunds@apcoa.com
VPSC does not manage the Raft Car Park it is managed by Network Rail.
Our car park has received the Park Mark Safer Parking award.
Buses from Victoria Railway Station can be viewed here
There are a number of taxi ranks located nearby including Victoria Railway Station Car Park Deck Level, Hudson’s Place, Bridge Place and Vauxhall Bridge Road.
There are cycle racks on platforms 7-8, platforms 17-18 and by the Car Park taxi rank. Both are monitored by CCTV.
Check here for more information about taking your bicycle on the train.
RAIL CUSTOMER INFORMATION SCREENS
At Victoria Place, you’ll find five rail customer information screens located conveniently throughout the centre – providing real-time rail departure and arrival times from Victoria Railway Station. So you can keep tabs on the trains while you enjoy a spot of shopping, a relaxing drink or bite to eat.
We pride ourselves on our recycling program – recyclable waste items such as cardboard, glass and food are sorted into separate waste streams for appropriate disposal. Our M&E contractor also handles florescent tubes, batteries and WEEE to ensure safe disposal. Our Soft Service contractor also implements a strict environment policy where chemicals and cleaning systems used within Victoria Place are not harmful to the environment. All general waste at Victoria Place goes to the ‘Waste to Energy’ facility.