Win a £30 Ed’s Easy Diner Voucher Terms & Conditions
Why do we need your name and email?
We require your name as a means of identifying you against your email address. We require your email address as a means of contacting you regarding this competition.
We take the privacy of your information seriously and will not share your details with any third party unless legally obligated. We will maintain a record of your information for no more than 6 months following the close date of this competition. You have a number of rights regarding the information we hold of yours. To find out more please read the terms and conditions of this competition.
We’d love to keep you up to date with exciting news from Victoria Place if that’s ok?
We email information about exciting news, offers, events and competitions just like this, all happening in and around Victoria Place once or twice a month. If you would like to keep up-to-date with all things Victoria Place, please tick the relevant box above.
If you do not wish to be contacted by Victoria Place regarding your communications preferences, but wish to receive news from Victoria Place, leave this box unchecked and you will receive our enewsletter until you unsubscribe from the mailing list, which you can do on any issue received.
Alternatively if you wish to update your communications preferences at any time, simply email us at
mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action your information request within 30 days of receipt.
Victoria Place Shopping Centre ‘Win a £30 Ed’s Easy Diner Voucher’ Terms & Conditions
1.The Victoria Place ‘Win a £30 Ed’s Easy Diner Voucher’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except any employee or relative of an employee of Victoria Place, its stores, restaurants, leisure attractions and service providers and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering you are giving consent to Victoria Place Shopping Centre developing your entry.
4. Route of entry for the competition is via the competition page on the Victoria Place Shopping Centre website – http://www.victoriaplace.co.uk/
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The competition dates are as follows: Start: Wednesday 11th December 2019, End: 11.59pm Wednesday 18th December 2019, Winner Drawn: Thursday 19th December 2019.
7. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. To enter, you should complete the entry form at https://victoriaplace.co.uk/
11. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize available consists of a £30 Ed’s Easy Diner voucher.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. One winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries received.
17. The winner will be notified by email on the date that the competition is drawn (Thursday 19th December 2019). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The winner will need to collect their prize from the Victoria Place Shopping Centre management office. This will not be posted.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. Publicity use: The promoter will seek permission to use winners name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition as well as their entry, this is not a mandatory requirement for competition entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. All personal data received by Victoria Place Shopping Centre for the purpose of this competition will be kept securely for 6 months following close date of this competition and deleted thereafter unless consent has been given to the contrary. This is in order to resolve any potential post competition queries.
24. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Victoria Place Shopping Centre’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. Victoria Place Shopping Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. Victoria Place Shopping Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
Your email address
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
Selecting 1 x winner
Communication with winner regarding prize handover
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data 6 months after the competition close date (Wednesday 18th December 2019), in case of any post competition queries as noted above with exception to the following instances:
You have consented to receiving email communications from Victoria Place with news, events and special offers from the centre. In this instance you will receive these no more than twice per month. And Victoria Place will maintain a record of your data, securely for no more than one year.
You have been consented to being contacted once every 12 months by Victoria Place regarding your communication preferences. In which case, Victoria Place will contact you once every 12 months.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are:
The right to be forgotten
You may request that we (Victoria Place) delete all of your personal data we maintain a record of. You can request your personal data be deleted, and this request must be actioned within a maximum of 30 days of receiving the request.
The right to object.
You may prohibit certain data uses. You can object to your data being used for certain purposes.
The right to rectification
You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected. You may request corrections be made to your personal data that we maintain a record of.
Right of access
You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how, which is explained in these terms and conditions. You may request access to the personal data held about you in regards to this competition.
Right of portability
You may request we (Victoria Place) transfer your personal data to yourself or an organisation of your choosing.
Right to be notified regarding data breach
We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a data breach, if we believe your personal data has been compromised/processed outside of these terms and conditions.