Ed’s Easy Diner Christmas Jumper competition
1.Victoria Place Shopping Centre’s ‘Ed’s Easy Diner Christmas Jumper’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except any employee or relative of an employee of Victoria Place Shopping Centre, its stores, restaurants, leisure attractions and service providers and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering you are giving consent to Victoria Place Shopping Centre to develop your entry.
4. Route of entry for the competition is via the Victoria Place Shopping Centre Facebook page, @victoriaplaceshopping
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Friday 14th December 2018, End: Sunday 16th December 2018, Winner contacted: Monday 17th December 2018.
7. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
-Like @VictoriaPlaceShopping on Facebook
–Post a picture of you in your Christmas jumper in the comments of the official post
-Like the official competition post on Facebook
10. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. Victoria Place Shopping Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The prize available consists of: x1 voucher which will cover the costs of x2 ‘Jingle Buns’ burgers and x2 Christmas freakshakes from Ed’s Easy Diner for one winner. These vouchers will be sent straight to the winner’s home address. Not in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. One entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by Victoria Place Shopping Centre.
17. The winner will be notified via direct message on the channel through which they entered (Facebook) on the day the competition is drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. Victoria Place Shopping Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Victoria Place Shopping Centre’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
26. Victoria Place Shopping Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Victoria Place Shopping Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.